Tuesday, August 25, 2015

How To Create An Emergency Ammo Can First Aid Kit


When it comes to having a well-stocked first aid kit, I want to be prepared.  I truly do.

Having spent weeks at a time on a boat in the remote waters of British Columbia, I have always understood that a drugstore and medical doctor may not be accessible.  If sick or wounded, I would be on my own.

So why then, were my first aid supplies in such a disorderly mess?

In hindsight, I believe that in spite of having good intentions, it was a lot easier to keep purchasing supplies then to organize them.

It was easy to get something on Amazon then toss it in a drawer or into the  large “first aid” bin I keep in the garage.

The problem with this method is that I never really had a good handle on what I had and what I really would need in an emergency.

I simply kept buying and tossing, buying and tossing.  Sound familiar?

More http://b4in.info/hnQQ





'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment