Saturday, May 23, 2015

Another Court Says American Flag “Incites Violence!” 





Just earlier today I posted: Ninth Circuit Court rules American flags “unsafe” for schools. How the hell could a court Ok that?

I’ll say the same thing I said about the previous ruling: you pledge allegiance, or get the hell out! I will help you pack, and if you can’t afford a plane ticket, I’ll row your ass wherever you need to go.

This is not acceptable!

You chose to burn the flag or desecrate it, don’t do it around me, but that’s your right. Making me take down my flag is not your right. You want to “incite some violence?” come tell me I cannot display the red, white and blue.

What in god’s good name is happening in this country. These crazy liberals make up like 15% of the population… yet we keep letting them get away with the garbage!

More http://bit.ly/1Suigg6





'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment