Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Record Numbers Of Americans Renounce US Citizenship 




Some families have been building multi-million dollar doom bunkers, otherwise known as safe houses, while others are paying huge taxes to renounce their citizenship so they can flee the U.S. And never to look back again. Why do you suppose they’ve been doing that? You going to try to tell me that all these very wealthy individuals are all “conspiracy nuts?”

In almost 3 years I have put out over 4,000 posts, so the ones I link to on major topics at the bottom of my posts are either the most relevant, the most recent, or the most shocking that people really must know. Read them. Learn what is coming!  Like I said… a little common sense on this stuff goes a long way. Finally, you’ve have three household name billionaires telling you the financial apocalypse is coming. So, if you won’t listen to me, listen to them:

More http://bit.ly/1FaVnsi



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment