Sunday, April 26, 2015

Firing On Patriots, Capitalists, & Veterans: 160 Page D.H.S. Document Gives Details 






I hope to God I have your attention. Nothing that follows is going to be any easier to digest. The biggest difference in what follows is that it won’t be packaged up into a three minute video. People HAVE to learn what is happening under the CRIMINAL ADMINISTRATION before all hell breaks lose, and I assure you it will. HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS have been spent for just such a reason… so you can be sure trouble is coming.

My God, I wish Americans would WAKE UP! The FORMER HEAD OF THE PENTAGON CALLED OBAMA’S PURGING OF THE MILITARY “TERRIFYING,” the only reason I can figure that statement doesn’t get more attention is because perhaps some people have short memories and have forgotten what that word means or something… so let me help with defining what TERRIFYING means:

More http://bit.ly/1JrWVku



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment