Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Why You Need To Stop Eating Sugar 




About a year and a half ago, on the advice of a colleague, I gave up refined sugar. I was noticing that when I ate chocolate, the osteoarthritis in my fingers would flare up. Usually, I have no symptoms in my hands at all, so when I began having pain, my desire for chocolate diminished significantly.

Giving up chocolate was easy when I also decided to give up white sugar, as the two go together, traditionally.

Interestingly, when I stopped the sugar, I noticed a real change in my overall health.

Looking back, I’d have to say that stopping refined sugar was the most powerful health intervention I’ve ever undertaken. My overall state of well-being has never been better, and the general level of inflammation in my body is at an all-time low.

More http://bit.ly/1HOVDxZ



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment