Thursday, April 23, 2015

NSA Planning False Flag To Take Down Power Grid? 






THERE IS VIRTUALLY NOTHING I WOULD PUT PAST OBAMA, AND THE SAME GOES FOR ANY OF THE CLAPPING SEALS HE HAS FOLLOWING HIM AROUND IN POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY.

THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON NOT TO REPAIR THE ELECTRICAL GRID!

Any American who was alive on 9/11 knows where they were on the fateful morning. America lost roughly 3,000 SOULS that day, a day that will live in infamy, along with December 7th. Many of you that have followed me for a while know that I do NOT cover anything to do with whether 9/11 was an inside job on this site for personal reasons: I am from there, I worked in those buildings, and lost friends there. I say that just to assure you, I am in NO WAY minimizing what happened that horrible day with what I am about to say…

More http://bit.ly/1GnJi1Y





'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment